Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baked Cheese


This isn't really a recipe, just sort of a method.  But, if you're craving ooey, gooey, warm cheese on tortilla chips, this Baked Cheese is for you!  Delish!

BAKED CHEESE
2 C shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
2 C shredded Pepper Jack cheese
1 C shredded 3-Pepper (Habanero, Jalapeno, and Chipotle) OR shredded Cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Tortilla chips

Mix the cheeses and seasonings together in a bowl.  Put them into a shallow oven safe dish, like a pie plate.  Place under the broiler for about 6-7 minutes or until melted and browned.  Serve warm with tortilla chips.

4 comments:

  1. This is my idea of heaven...I'm so making it this weekend. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Please let me know how it turns out!

      Delete
  2. I love you. Please never stop teaching me how to cook. Hopefully this will help me to marry one day

    ReplyDelete