Monday, February 3, 2014

Parmesan Crusted Potatoes


I saw versions of these little beauties on Pinterest several times.  I couldn't determine the original source, so I haven't included it.  These baked potatoes are so good that my son has asked for them every day since I made them.  Easy and delicious!

PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES
4 baking potatoes, halved lengthwise
1/2 C shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese
Olive oil
1 packet Ranch dip mix
1/4 C butter, melted

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.  Spread some olive oil around on a sheet pan.  Divide the Parmesan cheese into four piles the size of the potatoes.  Sprinkle the Ranch dip mix onto the cut side of each potato and then place the cut side down on top of the piles of cheese.  Brush the skin side of each potato with the butter.  Bake about 30-40 minutes or until they are tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment