Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Superbowl 2015


Here is my Man Food collection of recipes for Superbowl 2015!  Although my husband is disappointed that the Cowboys won't be there, he will still enjoy the food.  Some of this is new stuff, and some is old favorites.  Click on the recipe titles to get to the recipes.  Enjoy!


These are called Shrimp Poppers.  It's like a jalapeno popper but with a jumbo shrimp inside!  They're yummy!


Next up is a warm layered Enchilada Dip.  This is great with tortilla chips and is darn tasty!


Handheld foods are always great for parties.  How about these Mini Taco Cups!  When people are cheering on their team, they can still eat a taco!


Sliders are common snacks at parties.  Let these spicy Hawaiian Roll Roast Beef Sliders be the hit at yours.


These Buffalo Cheese Fries are a favorite at my house.  Why not make them a favorite at yours!



Even more handheld food.  These Pizza Eggrolls are shamefully easy to make, but taste so good!


My husband asks for these Firecracker Shrimp all the time. They are easy to make, and they taste awesome!


Yep.  I sure do have two french fry recipes in this post. These Copycat Jack in the Box Cheesy Potato Wedges are the bomb!

I hope your Superbowl party is fabulous!

4 comments:

  1. My husband's been dying for me to make pizza egg rolls, I'll have to make a note to remind myself to get the stuff for them. They look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Victoria! I hope you and he love them!

      Delete
  2. YOU CAME THROUGH AS USUAL WITH AMAZING DISHES!!

    ReplyDelete