Thursday, January 1, 2015

Top 10 of 2014


Here is a collection of my top recipes for 2014!  Just click the recipe title to go to the recipe.  Enjoy!

Number 10:


With 12,001 page views, this very simple Chicken Lazone is a big hit!  

Number 9:


This copycat Olive Garden Salad has had great interest among my readers with a showing of 13,698 page views.

Number 8:



One of my family's favorites, this one-pot wonder is Chicken Spinach Queso Mac.  It looks like 24,474 of you like it too!

Number 7:


This Seafood Pasta Bake comes in with 47,998 page views. I can see why since it's so good!

Number 6:


A slightly newer dish on my blog, this White BBQ Chicken took off fast.  59,973 people have viewed this recipe.

Number 5:


Corn Casserole is a tasty dish that's popular in the South. 63,997 people agree with me.

Number 4:


Italian Deli Crazy Bread is something that I did on a whim. It's a huge success with a nice showing of 137,663 page views.

Number 3:


Another dish that I wasn't sure would work but has become wildly popular is this Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken with my Jalapeno Avocado Ranch Sauce.  It has had an impressive 170,561 page views.

Number 2:


Not only is this Baked Italian Chicken pretty to look at, it's pretty darn tasty too.  And it became a hit very quickly with an impressive 297,774 page views.

Number 1:


For the second year in a row, my Smothered Chicken is my number 1 recipe.  It has received a whopping 1,692,205 page views!  

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. cozumeldeb@gmail.comJanuary 2, 2015 at 3:48 PM

    Amazing mouth watering recipes....which one to try first!
    Thanks, you are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. Any chance you could set up your website so that we can PRINT your recipes? Writing them down takes way too much time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a little box right below every recipe that has a print button in it. It works great. You can even select parts of the text you don't want to print. Enjoy!

      Delete